Sunday, June 7, 2015

Reflection

1. How has your knowledge and understanding of drugs* changed since you have participated in this Health course?

It has changed a lot because before this health class I had no idea about the horrific things that could happen with the use of some of these illegal and legal drugs. I could not believe my eyes when I saw how people looked when they used drugs, and because of these classes it gave me even a better reason why using drugs are a bad thing to do.

2.  How has your knowledge and understanding of STDs and contraception** changed since you have participated in this Health course?

I was really clueless with the fact of the variety amount of dangerous std. These classes helped understand their effects and how I could prevent to get one. This class also helped understand how to protect myself, and what I need to do if I something wrong happens.

3. How has your knowledge and understanding of relationships***, changed since you have participated in this Health course?

My knowledge about relationships has changed a lot since having this class. Before I would not see it as a big deal, but it is a certainty huge deal when it can truly hurt someone. This class helped me really understanding the problems that relationships could bring.

4. Choose one core value and explain how it represents your learning in the HS health course.

The Core Value that represents me during this class was curious. I chose curious because I always seem to be taking that extra step and learning more about an interesting topic. I either research about or ask questions.

5.  What have you most enjoyed about this course?

I have really enjoyed the learning of new topics, because these are topics that are not really explained to us in our daily life. During this course I really enjoyed the projects that we did, because it helped us understand the topics even more.

No comments:

Post a Comment