Thursday, October 2, 2014

Vision Boards: What I Aspire to Be



My goal in life is to go a great college and become a lawyer. This goal will be very hard because their are many teens with the same type of goal. I will need to work hard , and balance my time because to achieve this goal I need to get good grades and do activities. So balance is the core value that I need to use to succeed this goal. The pictures on top all represent me, I play sports and video games. My favorite team is real madrid and I love pizza. I am mexican and I love my family. This goal is importent because it has been my dream ever since I was little. My aunt inspired me because she is a lawyer and she helps people for a living. One thing I should do so I can get better is join the debate team, that will help me improve in my debating skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment