Friday, August 15, 2014

Graded core values



Today I will be talking about the best and the worst of my core values. I am amazing at most of them but their are some that I am alright in. The best core value is Risk taking and the worst is responsible. So first I will be talking about my best.


best
Risk Taking
  I the Im good at risk taking because I take a lot of risks. For example, when I don't know what to do or how to do it I give it a try even if something bad might happen. In the past years even though I change personality, I always find that my risk taking skills always improve. I have to admit when I came here I was not a risk taker because I was always so nervous but now I got so much better. Some classes I can use this skill with is math,science, and PE. For math, while im doing an equation I can try something that I don't know how to do. For science I can do a lab using my skill. Finally, PE, in PE I can risk and try a new sport.



worst
Responsible
I have always lacked responsibility because I usually never take responsible of things. For example, when I lose things I blame it on other people I do not take the blame. Everyone I know believes that Im not responsible because I loose things, break things and I can take care of things. This year I will struggle because I will have homework that I might loose or break. My goal this year is to improve my responsibility.


No comments:

Post a Comment