Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Science

https://docs.google.com/a/graded.br/document/d/1QUBqZ7ndn9e79_nyd7WkEppF7q0qclbMXFCKDX0gtEo/edit


This is my Science artifact is my changing states project.I did pretty well on this project for being science because science is not a very powerful subject for me. I believe science is one of my weakest subjects this year. The reason why it is my weakest subject is that I believe science is more difficult then any other subject because in this class their are some complex words that you have to memorize and we have to do a lot of projects. So that is why I chose this document because I am very proud of it. I believe next quarter will be a better one for science. Some ways I need to improve science is by practice the words, or start the project early.


No comments:

Post a Comment